Click on photos to enlarge.
Notes in italics from Oxfordshire by Jennifer Sherwood and Nikolaus Pevsner
Yale University Press, New Haven and London.
The church was first built
about 1160, and of that time is the plain chancel arch (picture
in church website below) ... The next surviving part is the W
tower, its doorway of three continuous chamfers and a high lancet
over. ... The N aisle was rebuilt in 1838 and it is plain that old
Perp materials were used. ... The
present S aisle is of 1843 (by J.M Derick).